The 34th edition of the Miss Teen USA Pageant is set to take place on July 29, 2017 at the Symphony Hall in Phoenix, Arizona. The candidates from 50 states and the District of Columbia will compete for the title and crown which will change the course of their life forever. Preliminary interviews and an athletic wear and evening gown presentation show (streamed live prior to broadcast) help select the semi-finalists who will be named during the final night event and will go on to compete in Athletic Wear, Evening Gown, Final Question and Final Look.
The winner of Miss Teen USA will spend her reign traveling the country, developing and representing her platform, and raising awareness and funds for charitable initiatives.
Celebrity Trainer Heidi Powell and E! Entertainment Correspondent Erin Lim will co-host the pageant this year, with singer Jorge Blanco slated to perform.
This year’s judges will include:
• Divya Gugnani: Co-founder of Wander Beauty, a travel-inspired luxury beauty brand
• Kalani Hilliker: Star of Lifetime’s hit show Dance Moms
• K. Lee Graham: Miss Teen USA 2014 winner and student at University of South Carolina Honors College
• Tamaya Petteway: Executive of Endemol Shine North America, a content creation and production company
• Syleste Rodriguez: Anchor of FOX 10 in Phoenix, Ariz.
This year’s winner will be crowned by last year’s winner, Karlie Hay of Texas.
Click HERE to see the 51 contestants for Miss Teen USA 2017. Tickets for the show are still available at https://phoenix.ticketforce.com/eventperformances.asp?evt=353.